Thursday, July 28, 2011

Final Reflection

Well now that the class is just about over, it is time to reflect upon what has been learned in the past four weeks and where I stand with technology as compared to the beginning of the class. 

I can't say I feel very different about my ability with technology, except that now I have a few more tools in my toolbox. I never really felt incompetent with using computers, I just never really knew what was out there. After learning how to make things like a digital story or non-linear powerpoint, I now feel more confident in using these tools in my classes. I still feel like technology is more difficult to implement in physical education than in some other classes, but I now realize that it is not as difficult as I once thought. 


I do know that it will not be a very easy transition because students are not used to using technology in class and the other teachers in my department do not use it at all. This does not mean that the transition can not happen, but it will take time, and I just need to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment